Most of you know that any time now (today), Netflix will be available for the Nintendo 3DS in North America. Netflix on the 3DS will allow you to instantly stream and watch Movies and TV Shows straight from your Handheld (in 2D, not 3D) If you need to know what you need to use Netflix, or just how you download it, check out the small guide after the break! - Greg Boe (admin)
If You Are Already a Netflix Member…
If you’ve already signed up for Netflix (starts at $7.99 a month) all you have to take are these simple steps.
- Go to the eShop app on your Home Menu (If you don’t have the eShop, you’ll have to update your system)
- Select the Button that says Netflix (It should be right there near the front)
- Download the Netflix app (the app is free)
- Go on your Netflix account online and go to activate your Netflix ready device
- Type in the code shown when you open Netflix on your 3DS
- You’ve successfully downloaded and activated Netflx on your Nintendo 3DS
If You Are Not a Netflix Member…
If you aren’t a Netflix member, take these quick steps to get your 3DS activated and ready to stream movies and TV shows.
- Go to Netflix’s Website and choose to sign up
- You’ll get the first month free, but after that the cost starts at $7.99 a month
- After you’ve signed up, take steps 1-6 on the first set of steps, and you’ll have Netflix on your 3DS